24.6.12

Balearic Social & The Electric Disco LDN Fields AOR Disco Party Download


Thanks to Matthew at AOR Disco for host this mix.
 
On Saturday, May 26th AOR Disco hosted the second in a series of  parties at The London Fields with special guests Andy Pye of the Balearic Social radio show and Mark Limb of  Electric Disco. Andy has contributed various mixes to the site, including the recent and highly recommended  Sampedro mix and we're really pleased that Mark did his first ever set for us. 

"It was a great night," says Mark. "A very packed Hackney pub and everyone was dancing right to the end. Only a couple of shoddy mixes and I got scammed by some dude telling me he was the owner. Got me to do a bloody rewind. Andy promptly bollocked me. I honestly thought this dude was legit, until he sparked up a joint on the dancefloor and it became apparent he was just a wasted chancer! Hey ho. In my defence, Harvey did a rewind last time I saw him so I could pretend it was a cool ironic nod to him."

AOR Disco is proud to present three hours of live recording from their outstanding mix that night. "And any skips, jumps and distortion is intentional," says Andy   
(left click to play, right click to download)

No comments:

Post a Comment